Re: Netscape

> There is more than one route to installing Netscape/Communicator.  I was
> simply trying to state that the method hypnos had described (Using
> 'netscape4', preferably after reading the directions, say under
> 'dselect') was in fact one of the *correct* ways of doing so because
> someone stated that it wasn't *correct.* There very well may be methods
> more preferable that using the Debian Netscape installer as described
What I described WAS a way of doing it in Debian. 'apt-get install netscape'
downloaded everything and installed it. I didn't have to deal with tarballs
or anything like that. Maybe that's something that Potato has, but Slink
doesn't?

--
Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com