Re: Which package should be fixed (Mosaic or bug or am I wrong) ?

*- On  2 Aug, Brian Servis wrote about "Re: Which package should be fixed (Mosaic or bug or am I wrong) ?"
> *- On  2 Aug, shaul wrote about "Which package should be fixed (Mosaic or bug or am I wrong) ?"
>> [06:18:44 shaul]$ dpkg -s Mosaic
>> Package: Mosaic
>>  NCSA Mosaic is an Internet information browser and
>>  World Wide Web client
>>  .
>>  THIS IS A BETA VERSION.
>
> Where did you get this package from?  On the debian mirrors it appears
> to be listed in lowercase and is also in lower case in the Packages
> files.  Policy section 2.3.1 says that all package names must be lower
> case. It looks like the control file for the mosaic package is
> incorrect.

I should have checked the BTS first. This has already been reported 277
days ago in bug #28464.  Doesn't look the maintainer is very active.

--
Brian