sound with 2.2.1

I had sound working in kernels 2.0.35 by compiling it as a module and
giving it the correct parameters.  The 2.2.1 kernels have separated out
the sound options and now I can't enter any card info when I modularize
the sound.  I have an onboard sound card that is SB 16 and WSS 2.0
compatible.  I got it working in kernels 2.0.35 by using the SB driver and
card info.  Currently, I can't get the sound to work, although it seems
like it should be working now.  The major difference in kernel compile
info is I used to install the /dev/dsp and /dev/audio support, but I can't
seem to kind this in the 2.2.1 kernels.  Can anyone give me some help?

								Rob

ratirh@lore.cs.purdue.edu : Role-Player, Babylon 5 fanatic      1998-99
Aka Khyron the Backstabber : ICQ# 2325055
Homepage: www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/ratirh

"Happiness comes in short spurts.  Don't be fooled."