IP

hello

when i connect using ppp and get a dynamic IP as 195.243.107.221 i can
not make a telnet to me from another machine

from another machine (cenected using eth0) i can ping to the machine
using ppp, but when i try to make a telnet to the ppp machine i always
get the following:

trying 195.243.107.221
telnet: unable to conect to remote host: no route to host

my IP always gives me a dynamic IP as 195.243.107.xxx

the gateway is: 195.243.104.1

i can make outbound services: web, ftp, email (out and in), etc

but i need inbound access to that machine with ppp

where is the failure? in my end? with my ISP?

i believe that the IP of the gateway is reserved, and that the IP
given to me are C class, does this have some influence?

is possible to make a telnet to my machine using these IPs ?

thanks a lot

erasmo