Re: R/W cdroms

> Hi all,
> I'm shopping for a computer for my work, and I need to know what support
> is available for re-writable CD-ROMs is.  Can someone clue me in on that?
> Thanks
>
> --
> -bob

Hi, Bob,

     Check out the CD Writing and CD-ROM HOWTOs.  Re-writable CD-ROMS
should work OK.  I use a Phillips CDD 3610 here, but so far I haven't
written any re-writable CD-RW's with it with it, only CD-R's.  I use
cdrecord and xcdroast for writing CD's.

-Chris

|   Christopher Judd, Ph. D.                                           |
|   Research Scientist                                                 |
|   NYS Dept. of Health                           judd@wadsworth.org   |
|   Wadsworth Center - ESP                                             |
|   P. O. Box 509                                    518 486-7829      |
|   Albany, NY 12201-0509                                              |