Re: The clock has gone crazy...

The file /etc/adjtime has the following two lines:

cambados:~# cat /etc/adjtime
-115.758041 945099084 0.000000
945097761

Is it important the fact that it has two lines?

Another question: What command do I have to use in order to set the clock up?

Thanks in advance and apologies for having replied to your mail so late.

        Manuel Arenaz