Re: Birth announcement

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Graham Woodruff wrote:

[ snip ]

 : Could I just ask if anyone out there has any 'post install cleanup' advice,
 : particularly to remove some of the spurious pci warnings, I am not in front
 : of the screen now, but the boot gave several warnings about 'ea-???' stuff,
 : along with warnings about stuff missing from the bios, when I get back
 : tonight, I will check it out more thoroughly.

The stock kernel has several SCSI drivers compiled in.  Install
kernel-package and kernel-source-<ver> packages where <ver> is the
version you desire (I like 2.2.13).

 : P.S. I did take the option to remove the PCMCIA module(s) but there still
 : seems to be some residue ?

`dpkg --purge pcmcia-cs'

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD