Re: Screen vibrates while using mouse or keyboard

Bart,

	YOu may want to try reducing the numbers for the horizontal or
vertical sync.  I have been experiencing similar problems with an old
Compaq 140 monitor.  I also used the parameters specified in the manual at
the very beginning, and got the same "vibrations" that you are talking
about until I reduced the vertical sync.

Nitebirdz