Re: NE2500 NIC

Shaul Karl said:
> 1) /sbin/isapnp
> 2) Donald Becker home page has links to programs to run that will give you
> info about installed NIC.

Donald's page has a number of ISA card utilities, but they're all tied to
specific chipsets.  NE2500/Lance is not among them and, of course, trying to
use a chipset-specific utility on a mystery card would tend to get you
nowhere fast.  It looks like a good place to remember for future exploration,
though.

isapnp was the key, though.  Took a bit of playing around before I found
pnpdump to give me a start on a config file, and it worked well from there.
Thanks!

--
Geek Code 3.1:  GCS d- s+: a- C++ UL++$ P+>+++ L++>++++ E- W--(++) N+ o+ !K
w---$ O M- !V PS+ PE Y+ PGP t 5++ X+ R++ tv- b++ DI++++ D G e* h+ r++ y+