Re: lpr problem [Ooops, forgot infos]

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Jean-Yves BARBIER wrote:

jybarb >I can't get my TV card to work well too (it was 4 weeks ago).
jybarb >I'll try to exchange it next wednesday to see what will happend.

What kind of TV card?  I have been using Bt848 based TV cards for ages
under linux, no trouble, if its this kind i can prob help you get it
workin.

as for the SB live i have a sb awe32 ..i know creative released drivers
for it but they are binary only:< ack. i hear they got open source stuff
around the corner though.

nate