Re: [off-topic] MS Outlook

> > I am not sure there is a way to configure it in Outlook98, which is the
> > specific version I have.  The RE: has always worked for me.  I do know there
> > were significant changes from Outlook97 to Outlook98.  You suggestion may be
> > one of them.

Have you guys gotten Outlook to work in Debian or something? Through WINE?
If you did I'd like to hear about that. For a second there I thought I was reading
mail from Microsoft's newsgroups. I haven't heard Outlook 2000 mentioned, though.
You guys do know that it's out, right? IMO, it's significantly better (as is the Office
2k suite entirely, IMO) in performance and features. The only reason I don't use it
is because I don't have any use for the reminder/calendar/etc. stuff in Windows
because of ICQ99b.

--
Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com