[no subject]

Greetings.

I am installing slink.  I am at this choice:

Configure Device Driver Modules
  Select Category
    Block -- disks and disk-like devices

I am using a PC that runs Win98 on C and will run Linux on D.  I have
configured and mounted Linux partitions on D using Partition Magic 4.0.  The
partitions seem to work:  an earlier installation (aborted partway through for
presumably unrelated reasons) allowed me to run bash commands.

My question:  within the Block choice, do I want to select either of these two
options, both of which seem possibly related to my PC/IDE disks:

paride - .
xd     - XT hard disk controller

Thanks for helping me out with Linux.  Perhaps I will be able to do the same
for others eventually.