Compiling Mesa for Voodoo2

Hey all,

I'm trying to compile Mesa3.0 under potato. The readme file says:

- You'll need the Glide library and headers.  Mesa expects:
         /usr/local/glide/include/*.h        // all the Glide headers
	 /usr/local/glide/lib/libglide2x.so

I downloaded the driver - Device3Dfx-2.3-1.src.rpm and the glide stuff -
Glide_V2-2.53-1.i386.glibc.rpm.

I used alien to convert the files and I could find the file libglide2x.so
but I couldn't find any *.h files. When I try to compile Mesa it complains
about not finding glide.h.

Does anyone know where I can get the glide header files?

Thanks
Cyrus

--
Cyrus Patel - cyrus@linuxfan.com
Dept. of Computer Engineering                           Debian GNU/Linux