Compiling Mesa for Voodoo2

Hey all,

I'm trying to compile Mesa3.0 under potato. The readme file says:

- You'll need the Glide library and headers.  Mesa expects:
         /usr/local/glide/include/*.h        // all the Glide headers

I downloaded the driver - Device3Dfx-2.3-1.src.rpm and the glide stuff -

I used alien to convert the files and I could find the file libglide2x.so
but I couldn't find any *.h files. When I try to compile Mesa it complains
about not finding glide.h.

Does anyone know where I can get the glide header files?

Cyrus Patel - cyrus@linuxfan.com
Dept. of Computer Engineering                           Debian GNU/Linux
University of New South Wales                           (Potato)
Sydney, Australia.					ICQ: 50738541