Re: apt sources.list

> Hi all,
> 	is there a definitive list for apt's source.list file. Specifically I
> want the lines pertaining
> to potato but I can't seem to fine a list anywhere for any distribution.
> I assume sombody must maintain
> a list. Is there a way to find out what archives are available through
> apt? That would be cool.

Attached is my /etc/apt/sources.list. I hope it help.

# See sources.list(5) for more information, especialy
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
# CDROMs are managed throught the apt-cdrom tool.
# Proxy configuration is covered through environment variables or
#

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free