samba for a kids network-server

Hi all,

I just want to share one folder on a Linux box with NO SECURITY on a small
LAN with Win9x and NT4 boxes.  I am truly amazed at just how hard this
is...the smb.conf seems designed to scare off anyone with less than 1000
users!

Does anyone have a sample smb.conf that shares one folder with ANYONE on a
private LAN?  I want my kids to be able to access this but I don't want them
to even have to think about passwords.  For security, can I just rely on
hosts allow = 10.10.10.

Thanks in advance!

Patrick