Re: suggestions for inter-OS file sharing?

you sure it can live on a fat32 drive?  even the fat32 "drivers" for NT
clearly say to NOT run NT on a fat32 drive as it does not support booting
off of fat32. fat16 and hpfs and ntfs i thought were the only supported
file systems in NT4 (hpfs is undocumented i think)

all VFAT is is the ability to support long file names and the like
right? we had vfat long before fat32..(correct me if im wrong ..)

nate