X window!!!

Hi guys, this is my second mail on this particular subject because I
didn't get any response in my first mail. Maybe because the people that
had encountered a similiar problem didn't have a chance to read this mail
yet, but anyway I giving this a second try so if you get two copies, I am
sorry.

OK, here it is.

I configured Xfree yesterday and I have entered in all the valid
information for my monitor, video card and so forth. But afterward, I run
"startx" and it gave me this error message:

System: '/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/xkbcomp -w l -R/user/X11R6/lib/X11.xkb
-xkm -m us -eml "The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:"-emp"> "
-eml "Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the xserver" keymap/xfree86
/var/tmp/xfree86.xkm

wait for X server to shut down.

Do you guys know what this message means?

Thanks so much,

Tam