Psion & Outlook integration on Linux?

Hi,

So finally, after a year+ my gf has started to come round to the fact that MS is crap.  She's a convert to be except that she uses her Psion 3MX to integrate with the dreaded Outlook for calendering.  So, is there any equivalent application(s) with this functionality under Linux??

All I can find is some references on FreshMeat to a basic cmms program that can transfer files back and forth between the two machines.  Whereas I really need somthing that can do proper synchronisation.

Has anyone seen anything else out there in netland?

Thanks,

Steve