Re: lprng help follow-up.

Thanks for the help, but still not working.

I've added the lpr_bounce stuff to the printcap
and it seems that the filter is being run, but
no conversion is taking place.  For plain text
files, the control codes in the dj550c-filter
that should be used somewhere along the line
are being printed as characters instead of being
interpreted by the filter or printer.  For
graphics, it seems again that the filter is not
being interpreted correctly.  There must be a
switch or configuration parameter somewhere for
either lpr or lpd to fix the problem.  Still trying
but I have better luck with lpr than with lprng
using remote printers and filtering.

thanks,
--
tony mollica