Re: Potato: MAKEDEV doesn't recognize ht device

I'm not using potato but maybe i can help ..

you may be able to copy this to your MAKEDEV script and run it with the ht
option ..

	ht)
		major=`Major ht0 37` || continue
		# Only one IDE tape drive is currently supported; ht0.
		makedev ht0 c $major 0 $tape
		makedev ht0 c $major 0 $tape
		makedev nht0 c $major 128 $tape

(just copied it out of /dev/MAKEDEV)