LDAP installations

Hi all,

I'm trying to learn how to set-up / use an LDAP server (and the LDAP network).
I haven't done much yet, but I am running into difficulty due to lack of
documentation and other guides.

I was wondering if anyone would have pointers to good information, and/or be
willing to answer a few questions from time to time about the LDAP system
(particularily if you use an LDAP server yourself)?

TIA,

Chris Leishman

            Linux, because I'd like to *get there* today
Reply with subject 'request key' for GPG public key.  KeyID 0xB4E24219