Re: All mail to all hosts being bounced; why??

cool, glad it worked

i've had that problem plenty of times.  one night when i was real tired, i
tried to make a .forward file for root, to send to admin@ ..but instead i
made the .forward in MY directory and mail was looping from
aphro->admin->aphro and sendmail was spitting out maximal hop reached
errors for a day ..DOH!!  the other admins were getting flooded with these
errors but since my mailbox was looping i had no idea it was going on till
the next day :))

doh

nate