Re: when will potato become stable?

jack (ifup@yifan.net) wrote:

> When will potato be finally released?  That day will be the day I say
> goodbye to redhat.  So far, I have to stay with it, cause I need 2.2
> kernel.

Slink works great with a 2.2 kernel, except for the DHCP packages and
possibly a couple others.  If you use DHCP (either client or server),
make sure you upgrade to the potato version of the DHCP packages before
rebooting with the 2.2 kernel, and you should be fine.

--
Greg Wooledge                    | "Truth belongs to everybody."
wooledge@kellnet.com             |   Red Hot Chili Peppers,