Re: when will potato become stable?

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, jack wrote:

> When will potato be finally released?  That day will be the day I say
> goodbye to redhat.  So far, I have to stay with it, cause I need 2.2
> kernel.

Its no problem to use the latest kernels as soon as they appare on
ftp.kernel.org ... there are also packages, which makes it very easy to
creat your own debian packages containing your personal kernel (make-kpkg)
... and as alread saied, there is much help on this list :-)

Martin

--
If the box says 'Windows 95 or better', it should run on Linux, right?
                                                               - anonymous

For public PGP-key: finger mfluch@mathphys.fsk.uni-heidelberg.de