fetchmail and pine, for a RHL user!

Hi,

I've got a RHL 6.0 OS, with fetchmail on it.(i'm new to linux)
Well i'm having problems configuring pine to access my pop3 account.
so i was thinking if i can solve this problem by using fetchmail to get
my masseges, and store them in the inbox of my pine. is that possible?
and if yes, How? (please clarify)
Also, i created a .fetchmailrc file under my root directoty, as the
one
shown:

# .fetchmailrc
poll isp.com.jo protocol pop3 user name password password

and when i did :
> fetchmail -f
if showed me that it recieved one file from my isp, but i don't know
were it was put? I mean were does fetchmail store the retreived files?
( i searched the fetchmail man pages, and some websites, but i didn't
find a direct answer to my questions!)

So, please help!

Thanks alot