Re: XF86 probs on IBM Thinkpad 360Cs

On Tue, Oct 19, 1999 at 11:31:01PM -0700, Brant Wells wrote:
> Hi all... It's me again... :(
>
> When X comes up (XF86_SVGA) it comes up in 640x480 mode (which is good), but
> the screen is not right... If I move the mouse to the right edge of the
> screen, I can see another one come out on the left side.  Same thing for the
> top and bottom...

This is a feature not a bug. I believe what you're describing is moving
between virtual desktops (hence the mouse appears on the other side of
the screen). This is controllable, but how you do it depends on the
window manager being used.

| Eric G. Miller                        egm2@jps.net |
| GnuPG public key: http://www.jps.net/egm2/gpg.asc  |