Remote printing?

Okay, got local printing (with lpr and magicfilter) to work, but I can't
seem to get remote printing (from the other Debian box) to work. I ran
magicfilterconfig on that one, saying the same thing, except for entering
the host name of this machine as the printer device. That seemed okay.

But, when I try to print, it says that "Jobs queued, but could not start
daemon", which is strange, because lpd is running. And I have added a line
with its IP number in the "/etc/hosts.lpd" on the machine that has got the
printer.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

--
\\//