Netmeeting and ipfw

Hi,

In some news archive I found your message about ipfw and netmeeting (from
may 1998!). Did you get it working?
For me, I can receive audio and video, but can't send any.
Probably netmeeting is setting up peerconnections, sending audio and video.

How about ICQ? I sometimes am not able to setup a chat-connection. Probably
the same thing: the other party trying to set up a connection top me.

Are proxies for ICQ and netmeetring available?

If you have any suggestions please reply.

Thanx,

Perjan.