Re: mail multiple deliveries

>>>>> "Jean-Yves" == Jean-Yves BARBIER <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr> writes:

Jean-Yves> Hi folks, I actually have a server which retrieve mail from
Jean-Yves> all my PO boxes and acts as a pop server. (exim, mutt, on
Jean-Yves> the station)

Jean-Yves> What I'd like to do is multiple deliveries when I retrieve
Jean-Yves> mail from the station (i.e. debian-user > IN_DU, personal >
Jean-Yves> PERSO, etc....)

Jean-Yves> I don't know which method is the best: using the directors
Jean-Yves> from exim, or retrieve through procmail and use its
Jean-Yves> filtering capacities.

IMHO it's cleaner to do this kind of thing with the MDA (procmail).
The MTA (exim) should properly know only about message envelopes
(ie. the SMTP protocol), not message contents or header.  The
thousands of existing MTA hacks which violate this notwithstanding.

--
Ian Zimmerman
Lightbinders, Inc.