Re: html, and a file manager.

>>>>> "tf" == tf  <hmf@softhome.net> writes:

tf> Also, I want to try out some x file managers.  I have mc, of
tf> course, and file runner.  I just got offix-files... what do I type
tf> to call that up?  Can anyone recommend one that I can play with?

I have been severely disappointed by all of them (including the ones
you mention, plus Linux explorer, Tkdesk, and probably others I
forget) with the one and only exception of kfm.  It isn't a killer
app, but it's the only one that doesn't frustrate my very modest
configuration wishes every minute.

--
Ian Zimmerman
Lightbinders, Inc.