samba and windows printing

I have read a ton of how to, and still not been able to figure this out.

I want to be able to print from linux to a shared windows network
printer.  Some of the important info:

pinter share name=deskjet
computer its on=sarah
workgroup=Wilson

 I tried to follow the howto on this, but I am not sure how linux deals
with printer drivers.  This printer is HP deskjet 694c I think.  I made
a nenscript and a "print" script and put them in /usr/bin.  If it is
important, I can attach thosescripts as well.

I'd really appreciate someone giving me a clear list of what I need to
do, this is the first time I've ever dealt with printing or samba.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu

printcap:

# /etc/printcap: printer capability database. See printcap(5).
# You can use the filter entries df, tf, cf, gf etc. for
# your own filters. See the printcap(5) manual page for further
# details.

lp:\
 :cm=HP DeskJet deskjet on sarah
 :lp=/dev/lp1:\