Re: DHCP client

On Wed, Sep 29, 1999 at 12:05:00AM -0400, Bryan Scaringe wrote:

   Just out of curiosity, are there plans to include dhcpcd in the base
   system for Potato?

There has been mention of including *a* dhcp client package, but I
don't think anything is being done on it right now.  I don't read the
political threads much, but I believe the boot-floppy group is in need
of help before anything like dhcp support is added. (something I may
be able to help with shortly)  Right now I'm just attempting to
make the dhcpcd as bug free as possible (without writing my own dhcp
software) and hope to include added features from requesting users.

Dennis
--
Dennis Kelly                    email: dpk@egr.msu.edu
Network Administrator