Re: help! netstd screwed up on updating potato

On Sat, Oct 02, 1999 at 09:51:44PM -0700, kaynjay@igalaxy.net wrote:
> I am in the process of updating my potato system, and got the following error
> wit the netstd package (this printout comes from attempting to reinstall the
> package after the original at-get dist-update errors).

Hmmm...  never mind (I guess).  Ran dpkg --configure --pending, got the
others done (with warnings about LILO and netstd), then reran apt-get
install netstd, and saw it finish both netstd and LILO's configuring without
a whimper...   Will continue the update and see what happens.

Sorry to bother y'all.

Kenward