brand spanken new user

Ok, few questions that i cant seem to find answers for....

1)  how do i access my fd0? i fdmount fd0 /floppy and it shows me the dir one time, then i have to relog in and do it again to change disks...

2)  Ok, i been reading the stuff about PPP connections. it says to put my conn file in /dir this and /dir that. but how do i get it to actually see my modem and dial the number i want it to. i've been working on this all night. cant do it.. would sure like to have it to finish my install instead of on a pile of floppies. makes to be so much easier.

soul