Re: Other KDE apt sources?

>>>Bart Szyszka wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > Once again, the kde.tdyc.com apt source is having problems. Can anyone
 > suggest an alternative one for KDE? Gnome has a TON of them. There can't
 > be just one for KDE, can there?

[FWIW: If you have problem with kde stuff at tdyc it's best to ask on
kde-debian@tdyc.com]

KDE TDYC is currently restructured (check kde-debian mail archive at
kde.tdyc.com).  Network traffic/load was too high.  Hopefully the
transition will be finished RSN (tm). After that there should be
sources available again (but there will be no sources for kde2 until
it reaches beta status).

There is a mirror in Germany

	deb     http://kde.tdyc.com potato kde contrib rkrusty kde2

or
	deb     http://kde.tdyc.com slink kde contrib rkrusty kde2

Maybe you better remove the 'kde2' subdir for now.

Achim

					-- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com