Re: more info on dhcpcd problem

Seth, I have never been able to get dhcpcd to work. I installed dhclient and the only
success I've had, was with that. Perhaps you could try removing dhcpcd and installing
the package called dhcp-client-beta from the Debian installation CD's. Mind you, I am
still having trouble even though I created a setup which successfully connected, and
consistently for some time; now it doesn't, and nothing has changed in my setup. I
suspect that changes to my cable company's dhcp servers have been taking place, which
makes it very hard to diagnose problems.