Re: Netscape

Ryan Chouinard wrote:

> I always hear people complain about Netscape crashing, but I never had
> that problem, except in Windows. But then, everything crashes in
> Windows. Netscape works fine for me in RH, Slackware, and now Debian.
> What's the deal?

I never had a problem either, until I decided to try kde. Then I would
have a crash usually once a day. I normally use Window Maker, under
which netscape runs without a problem. Could this be the cause? KDE does
set a bunch of x resources for colors and fonts, so maybe it does
something that netscape doesn't like.

Tower
Visit my Window Maker page at http://www.cs.mun.ca/~gstarkes/wmaker/

    "You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge."
    				-Neil Peart, Rush, "Show Don't Tell"