Re: T1910 Toshiba laptop

I would be awful suprised if dosemu would work. *maybe* the DEXE support in
the newer kernels supports what you want, but I can't say. I would be
suprised if it did work.

I would think you need to keep a DOS partition around that you can boot to
play with your bios. (or.. if you like to be daring... a bootable floppy! :)

Oh yes -- take a peek over at freshmeat.net. I seem to recall something
about a program giving access to a laptop's settings. Sorry, I can't recall
a thing beyond that. :(