Collecting mail for other users with fetchmail?

I use currently use fetchmail to collect mail from my IP's POP server.
There are three users on this system. My IP allows email addresses in
the form username@hostname.dircon.co uk, therefore allowing each user on
my system to have their own email address. To log on and collect mail,
the 'hostname' is given then my password. *All* mail for that hostname
is then downloaded by fetchmail - the problem is that any mail for other
users appears in *my* mailbox (/var/spool/mail/gsmh).

How can I ensure that mail for another user on my system gets into the
correct mailbox?

Many thanks.

--
Phillip Deackes