Re: 80 min CD burning

   Wish I had some of those blanks.  I did not know they exist.  I use
  scripts to control the command line tools.  I use 74 min discs.
   I found that cdrecord
  fails if I try to write too much to the disc. The disks are ruined.
   But cdrdao writes
  all 80 minutes without complaining ( it gives a warning).  The disks
  are playable, but the last few minutes are cut off.
     But it may be just due to the command line params that I give and  so forth.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org