Re: dhcp on 2.0.x kernel and potato

Despite what readme's (and others) may claim, it doesn't work for me either (2.0.34).
I've built all the packages myself. You can download any of the dhcp packages (as well
as the samba packages, which also don't work for 2.0.X) by adding the following to
your /etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb http://gatekeeper.bdsinc.com/~jjorgens debian/

Also, in another email I'll just attach the deb for the dhcp-client for you.