Re: Apache-SSL "suppresses" inlime images?

Ralf,

Don't know that I have an answer, but a question. How are standard port 80
connections being made to Apache-SSL? By default it runs on port 443.

The only thing I've seen like this is when a page accessed via https
contains full URLs ("http://whatever";). The ssl server views those
elements as insecure and refuses to load them. Not the same as your
situation, but perhaps a clue.

HTH.

Ernest Johanson
Web Systems Administrator