Re: Apache-SSL "suppresses" inlime images?

Well, I'm not sure but again I have a question. What about things like
MinSpareServers, MaxSpareServers and KeepAlive? If there aren't enough
spare children running, then some requests may drop. Subsequent requests
find some graphics in the local cache and then request the ones that
didn't make it last time. Dunno, but take a look.

Ernest Johanson
Web Systems Administrator
Fuller Theological Seminary

     "paulwade@greenbush.com" <paulwade@greenbush.com>