Re: Problems with the samba update

Peter,

I had a similar problem when I updated my samba to Potato.  In my case, it was because
I had a installed Samba on a older version of debian and I used the easiest shortcut
on my inital setup.  The solution to my problem was to remove the samba password file
and re-enter my users passwords into it.  This fixed the problem for me.

Good Luck,

Doug