Problems with the samba update

Hi!

A recent samba update (in potato) rendered all my shares non-functional. For
some reason, no-one can mount anything, not even using the correct
passwords, and if I try to browse my computer (from a Windows machine), it
claims that I have to enter a password for \\computername\IPC$

I've tried fiddling around with the configuration file, and also to move the
old shares to the end of the new template configuration file, but I cannot
get it to work. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?

Samba version is 2.0.5a-2

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/