tkchooser not starting

Hi there,

	since the last update I did in my samba package, tkchooser refuses to start... It goes well all over the startup sequence, the window comes up but, when trying to start the SMB protocol (the only one I have configured), it aborts (error messages included in the end of the e-mail)... Is it a problem with samba or with tkchooser? My machine is set as preferred master, local master but NOT as the domain master (this task is left to a NT server)...

----error messages-----

Error in startup script: can't read "master": no such variable
    while executing
"string length $master"
    (procedure "smb.getzones" line 34)
    invoked from within
"smb.getzones"
    (procedure "smb.setzones" line 2)
    invoked from within
"smb.setzones"
    (procedure "smb.refresh" line 6)
    invoked from within
"smb.refresh"
    (procedure "smb.start" line 8)
    invoked from within
"$protocol.start"
    (procedure "startproto" line 22)
    invoked from within
"startproto $defaultprotocol"
    (file "/usr/local/bin/tkchooser" line 646)