Off-Topic: Re: Possible to connect win95 to linux using ethernet boards?

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Kent West wrote:

> (BTW, if everyone but IBM calls it a Network Interface Card, and
> IBM calls it a Network Adapter Card, shouldn't we refer to it as
> a NIC/NAC?  Paddy-whack.... Sorry.)

... Give the slink an MBONE?  (:
This new-bie came trol-ling home...

Couldn't resist -- Ugh... I'm hating my own joke already!  (:

p.s. For the international crowd, this is a vague reference to a
children's song in the U.S. -- and a bad one, at that.