Re: Problems compiling Citadel/UX

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 12:49:55AM -0500, Eric Gillespie, Jr. wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 15, 1999 at 11:43:27PM -0500,
> Michael Merten <mikemerten@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > static FILE *fi = stdin;	      /* Input file */
> > static FILE *fo = stdout;	      /* Output file */
>
> The problem is in the previous two lines. fi and fo are being initialized
> with a variable, which isn't legal. They should be set in main(), not
> here.

After playing around with it a bit, I've decided that its going to
take someone more with more knowledge than me to fix this one.
Thanks for the speedy response!

Mike

[Private mail welcome, but no need to CC: me on list replies.]
--
Michael Merten  <mikemerten@yahoo.com>
          ---> Debian GNU/Linux Fan -- http://www.debian.org