Re: Problems compiling Citadel/UX

  Sounds like the code in question is trying to use a variable to
  initialize another const variable.  This is not supported under ANSI
  C, though I think gcc will allow it if the compiler flags are correct.
  I think the -Wall flag could be what stops it.  Why don't you post the
  beginning of the base64.c code up to the lines in question (26 & 27),
  so a better determination, and possible fix can be suggested.