More Netscape Stuff

I want to start out by thanking everyone who ever replies to me. You
guys rule. And I have another minor problem ailing me.

On launching netscape I get:

bash-2.02$ /usr/local/netscape/./netscape:
'/usr/local/netscape/./plugins/cpPack1.jar.old' is not an ELF file
ERROR: Not an ELF file
Cant load plugin /usr/local/netscape/./plugins/cpPack1.jar.old. Ignored.

Netscape is operational in all respects so far as I can tell but that
message means something I'm sure. Can anyone fill me in?